In the past, skilled people of all crafts joined together to improve the quality of their lives and their products. These groups were called guilds, and they were similar to the small businesses of today. They constituted a group of like-minded individuals who came together to make the public’s lives easier. Your business is no different, and at Quikteks, we understand that.
In medieval times, guilds dotted the landscape of Europe. Artisans of all trades banded together to discuss how to improve their skills to benefit everyone. This collaboration proved to be a valuable asset to all parties involved. Without it, they wouldn’t be able to figure out the best way to run their respective trades.
This spirit of collaboration is still present in today’s work environment as well. The power of many individuals together can accomplish great things. At Quikteks, collaboration is at the core of our success and we are masters of our craft; bringing you quality managed service solutions to help you improve your own trades. Some of the services we provide include:
- Fast, Efficient IT Support: Today’s tech is growing at a tremendous rate. Your business doesn’t have time to worry about the pitfalls of today’s technology, or to keep up with the latest industry trends. Even if you have an in-house IT department, we can work with them in order to identify the best solutions for your business’s future.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Solutions (BDR): The future is unpredictable, and your business needs to be prepared for anything. A BDR solution from Quikteks can let you rest easy knowing that even in the worst case scenario you’ll be prepared to recover your lost data as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Unified Threat Management (UTM): The Internet is a dangerous place, and you never know what potential danger lies on the other end of the connection. In order to protect yourself from the unknown, try a UTM from Quikteks for your company’s network. This service includes a comprehensive security solution, with a powerful firewall, anti-malware software, web content filtering, and spam protection.
- Cloud Services: Using the cloud is becoming the industry standard for small and medium-sized businesses. More companies are finding the mobility offered by the cloud to be indispensable. You can store information on the cloud for later access via a mobile device or secure Internet connection. Additionally, you can use cloud-based applications and virtual servers or desktops to provide greater mobility for your business, and free it from the physical restrictions hardware can place on it.
- Voice over Internet Protocol Systems (VoIP): Traditional telephone systems are growing more and more outdated every day, and modern businesses are looking to cut their costs by switching to a virtual phone system, or VoIP. These allow you to take advantage of everything the traditional telephone system offers, but some also include video chat systems, and even instant messaging capabilities.
If your business is ready to step into the next generation of technology, contact the guild masters at Quikteks. We are managed service experts and IT professionals with years of experience working with all types of businesses in the New Jersey and New York City areas. Through collaboration, we’ll find a solution that’s right for your business.
Comments are closed.