With all the communication options available today, it can still be hard to beat the convenience and simplicity of the telephone, but it can be expensive. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a fully-featured telephone service with a variety of tools, without having to pay a lot? Let’s look at a VoIP solution.
VoIP is an acronym for Voice over Internet Protocol, which means that your phone service comes through the Internet, rather than a physical phone line. Many businesses have moved to VoIP without even needing to increase their bandwidth. VoIP generally comes in different tiers, but smaller businesses frequently find that the base tier is perfectly sufficient.
Using a VoIP system provides a business some operational perks:
- • VoIP is very manageable – Your VoIP will either be on your in-house infrastructure or in a dedicated cloud server. Either option is simple to manage. You can reconfigure with just a few clicks.
- • VoIP enables mobility – VoIP lets you answer your office number anywhere you choose.
- • VoIP provides cost reductions – VoIP bundles phone services with your Internet service, and many “premium” features are included.
- • VoIP incorporates integrations – Like any software-based system, VoIP has the potential to integrate with your other software, so you can attach your CRM solution to make calls directly, and keep better track of business phone users.
- • VoIP offers advanced features – VoIP has some built-in options that make managing your incoming calls much easier. Call waiting, voicemail, call routing, and many more options are included.
Higher-tier plans will have more features, such as video calling features, turning your phone conversations into video conferences.
As you can see, VoIP offers value. Interested in learning more? Call Quikteks at (973) 882-4644.