World Backup Day – March 31
Spend A Few Minutes Backing Up Your DataData Backup is like insurance; hopefully you never need to use it, but if disaster happens, you’ll be grateful you have it! March 31st is World Backup Day. It is a day to emphasize the importance of copying all of your files (important documents, photos, videos, emails, etc) and storing them in a safe place.
Why Would I Want To Backup My Files?Believe it or not, it’s quite common to lose files.
- • 30% of people don’t backup their files
- • 100+ phones are stolen or lost every minute
- • 29% of disasters are caused by accidental deletions, shreddings, or other human error
- • 30% of computers are infected with viruses and malware
How Do I Backup My Data?Two common ways to store your data is on a physical external hard drive or on the cloud.
Why Choose Quikteks Tech Support
- Efficiency - Our skilled techs can monitor and maintain your system, and recommend and install the hardware and software you need as you grow. We can also train your staff on how to utilize their programs efficiently and implement best security practices.
- Stability - The more stable the work environment, the more productive your employees will be. With the right software and hardware, properly maintained, nothing will interrupt the stability and flow of your workplace.
- Support - Quikteks Tech Support provides 24/7 helpdesk support for your IT infrastructure.
Our skilled technicians are here to help you maintain your system and will provide you with any information you need pertaining to improving or expanding your current IT infrastructure. Quikteks will meet all your IT needs!
Get A Free Quote
Fill out the form below to get an honest quote. We will get back to you shortly.
Quikteks Referral Program
We reward those who help us grow. Receive $250 for every referral! Learn more.