World Backup Day – March 31
Spend A Few Minutes Backing Up Your Data
Data Backup is like insurance; hopefully you never need to use it, but if disaster happens, you’ll be grateful you have it!
March 31st is World Backup Day. It is a day to emphasize the importance of copying all of your files (important documents, photos, videos, emails, etc) and storing them in a safe place.
Why Would I Want To Backup My Files?
Believe it or not, it’s quite common to lose files.
- • 30% of people don’t backup their files
- • 100+ phones are stolen or lost every minute
- • 29% of disasters are caused by accidental deletions, shreddings, or other human error
- • 30% of computers are infected with viruses and malware
How Do I Backup My Data?
Two common ways to backup your files are with a physical external hard drive or through the cloud.
Why Choose Quikteks Tech Support
- Efficiency - Quikteks Tech Support is all about efficiency. We have skilled techs that can monitor and maintain your system as well as recommend and install the hardware and software you need to grow your business. We can also instruct your staff on how to utilize their programs and implement best practices.
The best way to ensure you are getting the most out of your technology is to make sure it is well maintained. A system that is running at peak efficiency will save you time and money. Your employees will be able to work faster without worrying about downtime.
- Stability - The more stable the work environment, the more productive your employees will be. We help you choose the right hardware and software and set up your network properly. We will then monitor and support it, providing your staff with a stable and reliable network.
- Support - Quikteks Tech Support provides 24/7 helpdesk support for your IT infrastructure. Our skilled technicians are here to help you maintain your system and will provide you with any information you need pertaining to improving or expanding your current IT infrastructure. Quikteks will meet all your IT needs!
Schedule Your Free Network Consultation
Most initial consultations last between 30 minutes to 1 hour. Please give us a call at (973) 882-4644 or fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly. What's included in our Free Network Consultations?
Quikteks Referral Program
Enjoy a hot air balloon experience for two, hang gliding for two, paintball for 8 and more adventures with our new referral program. Learn more.