Message From The CEO
To our clients:
The continuity of your business is extremely important to us.
With the rapid rise in COVID-19 diagnoses, we wanted to let you know that we are taking serious precautions in order to protect the health of our staff and customers, while also supporting your business technology goals and needs.
What We Have Implemented:
For the time being, our road techs are available only for emergency on-site support. All other requests will be supported remotely.
- • We have installed hand sanitizing dispensers around our office.
- • We have increased the frequency of office cleaning and sanitation.
- • Our employees have the ability to work from home.
- • We have canceled or postponed planned events and conferences.
- • We are reducing the number of in-person meet-ups, relying on online conference calls instead.
On-Site Technicians Available for Emergencies Only
For the safety of our technicians, we are limiting our on-site technicians for emergencies only to limit contact with the outside world.
All other support issues are available remote by calling our support number or submitting a support ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most importantly, we anticipate no impact to our services. We are confident that we will be able to keep our business operating smoothly, as well as keeping our clients running.
We wish you and your families good health, and we show great appreciation for your continued trust in us. If you have any questions, or need anything at all, please feel free to reach out to us.
Founder and CEO