Advance Your Career in IT
We’re looking for talented individuals to help us continue to provide industry-leading solutions to our growing clientele. As an IT firm offering a wide range of opportunities in a fast-paced and fun work environment, Quikteks is committed to its employees. Please browse through our open positions. Submit your resume to the positions you’re interested in. We look forward to meeting you!
IT Field Technician – Full Time
About The Job
IT Support Service company in Fairfield, NJ is currently seeking a highly skilled, entry level technician with the drive and determination to help us support our client base. We are looking for an individual who is a problem-solver and has a proven track record of working within a team environment to successfully address challenging user and network issues.
• Ideal candidate would have some previous experience (IT education + 3 years’ experience)
• Will be the primary technician for weeklyreoccurring onsite appointments and on demand onsite work
• Company van available when needed, but must also have reliable transportation for standard visits
• Willing to travel across northern New Jersey and Manhattan (minimum 1 day/week in NYC
• Must be able to resolve issues in a timely manner to keep to a schedule when needed
• Must have exceptional personal skills when dealing with clients
• Must have a smart phone with data plan (monthly reimbursement available)
• Will have remote support from our helpdesk available
• Must be able to physically climb a ladder as well as move workstations, servers, printers, battery backups and various equipment (upwards of 50lbs.)
Preferred Technical Experience
• Setting up new pcs/laptops, moving user data and profiles
• Setting up network printers
• Setting up VoIP phones (8×8)
• Able to troubleshoot network connectivity issues/outages
• Experience with server OS (2003-2016), Active Directory and Exchange (2007-2016/365), XP to Windows 10, Mac experience a plus
• Experience with networking infrastructure such as firewalls and other routing equipment
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Experience with removing malware
• VMWare experience a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with clients (Confident personality is a must as position will require constant face to face time with clients.)
• Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
• Reliable transportation (Travel expenses will be reimbursed)
Customer Service/Sales Representative – Full/Part time
About The Job
Fast growing NJ based technology services company looking for highly motivated individual to spearhead outbound call initiative.
• Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service.
• Contact businesses by telephone in order to solicit sales for services and products.
• Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customer
• Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
• Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
• Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
• Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and activities.
• Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers.
Persuasion, Telephone Sales, Customer Focus, Data Entry Skills, Selling to Customer Needs, Closing Skills, Telephone Skills, Organization, Energy Level, Persistence, Product Knowledge