Advance Your Career in IT
We’re looking for talented individuals to help us continue to provide industry-leading solutions to our growing clientele. As an IT firm offering a wide range of opportunities in a fast-paced and fun work environment, Quikteks is committed to its employees. Please browse through our open positions. Submit your resume to the positions you’re interested in. We look forward to meeting you!
Level 2 Help Desk / Network Administrator
About The Job
IT Support Service company in Fairfield, NJ is currently seeking an experienced level 2 technician with the drive and determination to help us support our client base. We are looking for an individual who is a problem-solver and has a desire to work within a team environment to successfully address challenging user and network issues.
Our Level 2 technicians are responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting our clients’ networks as well as supporting end users directly. Candidates must be energetic and focused with a strong motivation to learn new technologies and maintain outstanding client relationships. This position will primarily be a helpdesk position, but may require some onsite appointments as well. Candidates must be organized and able to keep track of work flow, have effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service.
• 5+ years of network administration required
• Very experienced with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 & 2012, Active Directory, Exchange Server 2010,2013 & 365, Windows 7/8/10.
• Very experienced with troubleshooting IP routing (Sonicwall exp. a plus)
• Full understanding of network shares and permissions
• Experience with XP, Server 2003, Exchange 2003 & 2007 and MAC OS’s a plus.
• VMWare experience required
• Connectwise, and Labtech experience a plus
• Strong interpersonal skills required to effectively communicate with clients
Customer Service/Sales Representative
About The Job
Fast growing NJ based technology services company looking for highly motivated individual to spearhead outbound call initiative.
• Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service.
• Contact businesses by telephone in order to solicit sales for services and products.
• Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customer
• Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
• Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
• Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
• Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and activities.
• Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers.
Persuasion, Telephone Sales, Customer Focus, Data Entry Skills, Selling to Customer Needs, Closing Skills, Telephone Skills, Organization, Energy Level, Persistence, Product Knowledge